Live Life Loud Tour!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ONE WEEK OLD!!!!

Baby Lexi is one week old today!!!


Ain't she cute! She was actually smiling at me! Well, maybe not at ME, but I was the one holding her, so that's got to count for something. ;P
We got some snow last night! But it wasn't enough to sled in... I mean, I tried a few times, but it mostly didn't work...(I know, horrible grammar...)
Brandon is reading this over my shoulder as I'm typing, and he wants to say that he's sorry for ruining my concentration and bringing the quality of my post down.
Or at least, I think that's what he would want to say, if he really thought about it. ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only this, nonetheless all these styles may just be familiar with encourage scholars for education lessons range, class control plus plans may perhaps be superior, plus experiments for undergraduate customs may just be visited. fake cartier Charles Thornburgh, Civitas’ initiator plus CEO reported: “Right at this moment, informative conclusions are built basically for anecdotes plus serendipity. Any small final decision for instance which will training to use is capable of having a primary enduring the for a student’s over-all informative being successful. fake louis vuitton bags We will establish tuition that had been flourishing to get very similar scholars replica chanel prior to now, plus we will tell you these folks pertaining to consuming training blends that had been noxious prior to now. ” fake rolex Real-time details this these kind of towers usually provide can be handy gear to get higher education doctors. It’s undoubtedly familiar with highly recommend goods and services, rolex replica one-way links with desire plus modifying all of our shopper practices, why am i never make use of a know-how plus improve the way we perspective instruction?