Live Life Loud Tour!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthdays, dancing, and food

Ahh, (sigh) life is good(for the most part).
Uncle Scott went skiing last Monday, so he and Uncle Charlie(who isn‘t even related to Uncle Scott, so it’s kind of funny that we call him “Uncle Charlie”) met at our house and he left his car here.
He came back today to pick it up. So I got to show him Felicity (who is getting big, btw).
I’ve been playing my guitar everyday for the past week or so(which doesn‘t have anything to do with anything). It would be a lot better if I knew more songs because everything that I play, I can play really well. Problem is, I don’t know just a ton of songs.
We had chicken noodle soup for lunch today. MAN it was goood!! Luke wrote a post on food once, I might have to do that sometime…
Lily-pie’s b-day is in a few weeks. I need to get a present for her, and then I need to get a present for T.J., and then one for dad, and another one for Lana, and one last one for Josiah. It great having five birthdays in in less than 1 ½ months time. ;P

I want to start working soon, but my future boss hasn’t said anything about when I’m going to start. *If* I do end up working for him, I think I’ll be a cross between a cowboy and a farmhand. I guess you could call it a farm boy, but I’m already one of those so it’s probably better to call it a cowhand, or maybe just not give me a title. If I *don‘t* work for him, I might work at Goodson’s or someplace like that.
What I really need to do is figure out what I want to do for a living after college so that I can figure out what I should major in. I just re-realized the other day that, I’m going to graduate in a few years and I’ll be an adult in 2 ½ years. Whoa, when did everybody get so old? (no offense mom and dad ;P)

I talked to Tim about Fan the Flame this morning. He asked me (again) what day it’s going to be. And then he said, “you know what? Maybe you should just e-mail me about it, them I can save it and look at it later”. So, I told him that I would send him a e-mail sometime this week. And then, he got the idea to just put *me* in charge of getting all of the information and telling everyone about it and all that stuff, then he wouldn’t be able to forget about it.
I probably need to talk to him some more and find out exactly what he wants me to do… I think that it will be good for the youth group if they go. I know it’s been good for me the last couple of years. ;P

Just 2 ½ months until the wedding. There’s still a TON of stuff to get done, most of it has to be done closer to the time of the wedding.

T.J. used to work at I.F.C auto shop, and he went bowling with Barry(his old boss) the other day. He said that when it wasn’t Barry’s turn, he was in the back dancing like I would do. And then T.J. started saying that he had some sweet moves, at which point I interrupted saying, “Hey! You said Barry dances like me and that he has sweet moves. Does that mean I have sweet moves too?” Apparently T.J. thinks that I do. ;P
After talking with T.J. for awhile, he said that Barry used to teach dance at some studio in town, and he would be willing to teach us some stuff for free.
I think that would be pretty sweet. To dance alongside a guy that dances like I do. That doesn’t happen everyday. ;P

39 comments:

Unknown said...

it would be SO awesome if Barry could teach us some stuff...
I mean, we already have the wonderful video to teach us the waltz and swing, but it'd be cool to have a person, too.
I never knew until today that Barry did that...
COOL!

Anonymous said...

What kinda dance? Do you dance in bowling alleys?? LOL

Pyrolord said...

Umm, Lana, what would you call my style of dance? I'm not sure that it has a name. lol
I danced the last time I was at a bowling alley. It was kinda fun. ;P
I did my new dance for Uncle Scott earlier today. I think he liked it. :P

Unknown said...

we so have to video your new dance.
I call it "Tony's boogie"
:P

Unknown said...

Um, as far as your style, Tony, I haven't the vaguest notion if a word yet exists for it.
Invent one.

Anonymous said...

Is your "style" just moving around randomly like Trev? Because that is hazardous to those around you.

Anonymous said...

That sounds... interesting. I can't picture it. Well maybe like Trev.... ?? Yeah you should post a vid of your dance and we'll decide on the style. :P It'll be like, "Name that Style!" lol

Pyrolord said...

I think I have a good name for my style. I'll call it "plagiarism". ;P

Random has nothing to do with my dancing. I always know what I'm going to do. :)
I don't think that any video would truly capture the essence (if there is any) of my style.

Lana said that I can do my new dance at the wedding reception. I should show some ppl how to do it first, then they can all join in.

Unknown said...

If there is any essence, or if there is any style?
:^P

there's essence, I just know there is!

Pyrolord said...

(Sniff) Wow. That's great.

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I wanna see this. Maybe instead of groveling at Chemistry, next time you can dance!

Oh and I was told by people in charge that we should invite you to hs fellowship. Tis on the 29th of March at the Noom's. I am saying this from the heart Ton', you would be an asset to the group gathered together for the good and noble purpose of the edification of the body of Believers. It is a calling given... LOl I am done.

Anonymous said...

What's groveling? What's plagiariasm? Why do I have a feeling Lana is going to tell me that dictionary.com is my friend again? :P

Anonymous said...

Groveling is begging.
Plagiarism is any illegal act of copying someone else's work, or in this case, dancing.
I think that's right, I'm gonna feel stupid if it isn't.

I'll put it on my blog soon, but for some odd reason it hasn't been working lately. (sorry, I was thinking about you groveling and the video, but forgot to explain that) I have been trying to put my helium video on my blog, but it is being evil.

Oh, I'm referring to what you said previously when I say, why, yes, I AM evil, thank you for noticing.

~Nicole

Pyrolord said...

Haha, No!! I WILL NOT DO MY DANCE IN CLASS!!! That would be... not cool.

'bout hs fellowship, talk to my parents, not me.

Groveling is
1,To behave in a servile or demeaning manner; cringe.
2,To lie or creep in a prostrate position, as in subservience or humility. Not really "begging". ;P you got plagiarism right though. :)

"Oh great Daniel"

Anonymous said...

Are you anyone else's servant? Did he hire you?
Do you like yogurt?
Can you be hired by someone else?
Do you clean?
Is he a bad master?
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Who's his master??

Pyrolord said...

I'm getting wierded out!! What in the world is all that supposed to mean??!?

Brandon's Girl said...

Sweet T (sp?) is his master apparently. You'll understand when he has a rockin video.

I'm sorry... I don't mean to weird people out... it just happens...
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

I'm confused

Brandon's Girl said...

Sorry emy, on monday, if you confront me about it, I will happily explain and it shouldn't be as confusing. Commenting makes it confusing though, because... it just is! Lol...
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

okay I'll try to remember.. wait, we're not having choir on Monday b/c of spring break...

Brandon's Girl said...

then we'll both try to remember on the 24th. Hey, ya know what? The week after the 24th I'll be 17 for the first time in my life, cool, eh? I just remembered that I had a birthday when I looked at the calendar. I keep forgetting, and I feel old...
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Listen, I started reading the comments at 5:00, and at 5:o3, my brain exploded.

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Ha Ha Jaz.

Will see about the fellowship thing getting to yo parents.

Why should you not dance in class. Is is cause most of us are Baptist?

Unknown said...

Baptists dance! Take me for example! No, bad idea. Take Sweet-T. He does "the Murry", the greatest dance ever invented!
-jaz

Anonymous said...

Baptist. Yeah! Poker is wrong cuz it leads to dancin:P

Hannah Hobbs said...

Just gotta say that the Murry isn't dancing...I do it sometimes.
:P Interesting, Meggy...

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't dance to Easter Program music?? At home, that is. :P

Unknown said...

What you really mean, Grace, is that you never dance, and if you do it, it cannot, therefore, be dancing.
Now, if I were to do it, you could safely call it dancing, because I'm not baptist and therefore have no problems with dancing.


Luke's gonna dance with me, on May 23. in 68 days and a few hours....

That's exciting, huh?
:P

Brandon's Girl said...

Yeah! I wanna dance...
~LALALALALA!!! Nicole

Anonymous said...

I had a dream and her guy made me learn how to dance. Twas weird. He wanted me to know how for the wedding. For further details on that dream speak to me in person. Nicole can testify to its hilarity.

And about dancing. I will dance. Just not in service. In fact I danced in childrens church today.

Unknown said...

I dance... I took a couple years of lessons. Please, no one ask...

Hannah Hobbs said...

I already know. :P
Um, not really, but whatever, Lana. :) The Murry is snapping...and weird positions of the hands...and having silly expressions. :P I don't think it qualifies as dancing, personally...
And, if Jazzy doesn't wanna tell, I can!!!!! :) :P

Anonymous said...

Hey!! neat blog!! I can't dance, but my cousin Achmed can.

Pyrolord said...

Ummm, hi Hanan. Who are you?? And why would I care about your cousin Achmed??

And I don't want to do the dance because.... I just REALLY don't want to do it. I would rather sing the "Prarie Home Sausage" song than do my dance in class.
For me to do a dance, I have to be in the right mood and have the right music. I can't just dance on the spot like that, it doesn't work. ;P
I'll do my dance at the wedding though.

Unknown said...

Tony, don't be so rude!

Hanan, glad you've joined our blogsphere; nice to 'meet' you.

Unknown said...

Hannah, you tell, I tell.
That's all I'm saying.

Unknown said...

TELL!
MWAHAHAHA!

Brandon's Girl said...

What puts you in the right mood? Chocolate? If you told me you were going to give me chocolate if I'd be in a certain mood, I would strive to be in that mood for the wonderful chocolate.
What kind of music? Relient K? They rock.
If you don't dance, we WILL make you do your Prairie Home Sausage song.
Bringing my camera next monday! Be ready to perform. I would offer my doing something stupid and utterly absurd in exchange, but, wait.... I do that all the time anyway, lol.
~Nicole