Live Life Loud Tour!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've always wondered what it would be like to write a whole post on the title thingy... But I'm not going to today

I suppose it’s time for me to take the role of blog-writer once again.
Let us look back and see what awesome and stupid things I have done in the not-so-distant past…
School started this week. Can I get a “bless his heart”?;P It ain’t all that bad... Except for math *shudder*, but I think I’m over that now (at least, I'm supposed to be). Not much else goin’ on...
Fan the Flame is in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I’m excited? AND, my dad is driving a church van up there, so he gets to come too! Several times now, he has tried teasing me about not being able to go(of course, I'm virtually un-teasable, right? ;P), and I said it was ’cause he was jealous. But now, he has (basically) an obligation to go! As I said in a comment on the last post, 19 signed-up to go! I’m excited to see what God has in store for us. I’m also excited to see what all they changed up(and I know they changed things up, ‘cause, well, I just know). I guess I’m just plain excited! In fact, I’ll say it right now, I’M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What else…. I got the first “Left Behind” book on Tuesday. I really liked it. In fact, I can’t wait to go to church on Sunday so I can get the second one! On second thought…. Never mind, I’ll be back at church on Tuesday for Spanish class again, so I can get the third book then. Which reminds me, Micro-biology stats on Monday. I’m looking forward to that, ‘cause I kinda like science. Any of y’all taking it too? Just wondering, ‘cause I’m gonna miss one week due to vacation, so I’m gonna need to get a copy of notes and homework and stuff.
I also have to go to bed, so, you know how that goes…..
BYE!
Tony
P.S. I’ll post that video later, Lana. I just didn’t want to have to find it right now.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna be there on Monday for BOTH classes. Horno!

Pyrolord said...

Mwahahahaaaa! You will be brain dead!!! I will not be brain dead!!! The Dread Pirate Roberts will come for your soul!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no key.

Pyrolord said...

Fezzik, tear his arms off.

Anonymous said...

MUAHAHAHA!!!! Guess what!!!!

Pyrolord said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!! DON'T SAY IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, do you REALLY think that I would, after waiting for these 10 days all year, go without picking on you? No way. I will not be bribed!
So yes.... I AM SIXTEEN!
Oh, and btw, you're not.

Pyrolord said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! NO FAIR!!!!
But, just 8 days left!!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Girl power!!!!
Emy power!
People-who-are-no-longer-fifteen power!
POWER!!!!!!

Pyrolord said...

Oh, why don't you just be quiet?

Unknown said...

Shhhhhhhhhh......

Emma said...

There may be only a few days left, BUT I'm still older. And, I'm still 16. AND, you're still NOT 16.