Live Life Loud Tour!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I cannot even begin to describe how much I would love not to go to prison

Hey everybody! I haven’t posted in weeks, but I’ll soon remedy that.
So, since my last post, we went on vacation to lake Bull Shoals and stayed there for a whole week. It was fun, but we were glad to get back home! My birthday was the 13th (write that on your calendars everyone, it‘s a important date ;P), and I had lots of fun! Lana and Luke came up too! I even got….*dramatic pause*….. A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!! It’s a 2006 Jaguar XK! The only problem with it is that it’s only about two inches long…;P So, yeah, I won’t be driving it. We went trout fishing (in America) on the White River a couple of times, and I caught my first ever trout! It was a 13” long rainbow trout, and it tasted pretty good too!
Sunday the 21st(better write this one down too ;P) was Brandon’s birthday (happy late birthday! Well, the birthday wasn‘t late, just the happy… Wait a minute, that doesn‘t sound right… anyways….). Brandon happens to share a birthday with Andrew McC, who also happens to be one of my best friends, so it’s not uncommon for our families to get together around birthday time. So, the McCs came to our house on Saturday(a LONG overdue visit) and we had burgers and a fire and smores and stuff… Lots O fun! Andrew is gonna get together with me sometime soon and we’re gonna watch LOTR(he hasn‘t seen them yet), which I can’t wait to do!
What else? My guitar case(b-day present from mom & dad) should be delivered tomorrow, and I’m SOOO excited! My guitar will have a HOME!!!! Hopefully it fits better than Andy‘s new doghouse ;P (Andy is from the pearls before swine comic) I ordered it from zzounds.com which has very good prices on most things, were talkin’ like around 40% off the normal price! Pretty sweet when you don’t want to spend more than you have to on something…
I’m gonna say something totally random here. My hair does weird things. Sometimes it will behave itself and get brushed(well, not really “brushed” per se, more “artistically placed“. Yeah, right… ), but sometimes it has a mind of it’s own. Today, I took a bath and didn’t even look in the mirror until about ½ hour later, when my hair was, for the most part, dry. What I saw in the aforementioned mirror was kinda funny, and it was almost an inspiration. My hair was sticking out and curling up all over the place and it actually looks kinda cool. Needless to say, I didn’t have the heart to brush it. So, my hair looks… interesting, to say the least. Ah, here we go, a picture… The picture doesn’t quite do it justice, but I think it’s pretty funny. I might even set it as my profile pic, just cause it’s weird…
I’m weird like that.;P
Oh well, it’s been fun, but I think I’ll call this post done(how‘d ya like that little rhyme? I do stuff like that all the time. ;P)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I call that ACCIDENTLY ABSOLUTELY ARTISTIC. With APPLES!!!! Yeeeeeah...

Emma said...

LOL

Unknown said...

SICWHTBLOL!

Yeah, funny picture :)

Pyrolord said...

SWITCHBLADES! And REALLY BAD EGGS!!

Unknown said...

Oh, it's NOT switchblades, LOL! you goof!

Pyrolord said...

BUT, Brandon thought it was switchblades, so I think it's funny to say switchblades.

Anonymous said...

switchblade switchblade switchbladeswitchbladeswitchblade switchblade

Unknown said...

But SWITCHBLADES doesn't make any acronymic sense!
SICWHTBLOL does.

Emma said...

but where'd the really bad eggs come in?

Emma said...

HAHA ijust realized why u sed "i do stuff like that allt he time" lol... Sir Clever!

Anonymous said...

Really bad eggs is from POTC mostly.

Unknown said...

wow, Emy is the type of girl who laughs at a joke three times.
Once, when you tell it,
Once again, when you explain it,
and finally, ONE MORE TIME when she finally gets it three days later.
:)

Luke Hobbs said...

TOMATO JUICE???

Pyrolord said...

Huh?

Emma said...

ohhhhhh......
yeahhh Lana thanks :P but I guess I can't be on to you for stating the truth lol

Unknown said...

It's on your own blog, girly!

Ton' tomato juice is from Fireproof.
it is HILARIOUS!
ask mom or dad about it...

Pure Little Ladies Ministry said...

Dudes.

Way weird.

Hey, Keel posted!! Huzzah!!!

nice pic Tony. lol

-Toria