Live Life Loud Tour!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don't you judge me, 'cause it wasn't until after that brick left my hand that I was thinking "this is probably not a good idea"

Yesterday (meaning 2 days before tomorrow), we went to a going-away party for one of dad's co-workers, and I got to spend some time with my buddy Zach!

I've known Zach for years. I met him when our family was doing a teen-ministry thing, going to a local apartment and bringing the teens back to our church for a lesson, pizza, and free-time (of course food and free-time, that's the only way you can get them to come! ;P), and his mom (another of dad's co-workers) came to help, so he got to come along. That was back when I was around 12, and Zach would've been 3 or 4....

Anyways, we ended that ministry awhile ago, so I haven't seen Zach since then.

So, yesterday, we pull up to his house and I go over to Zach and say, "hey, Zach, you remember me?". He was like, "Of course I remember you, I just didn't recognize you..."
He's 7 now, and he's a HUGE football whiz. If he tells you something about any sport, you can probably believe it's true.
I don't think he really wanted me to leave... He's too sweet, and funny. He even did an impression of his football coach! I almost died!!

So, what else is goin' on...... I figured out how to play something on the guitar, and it sounds so familiar, but I have no idea what it is. It's really bothering me... It's like when you have some stupid song stuck in your head, but you only know half of the words and it drives you crazy. Ugh, it's awful!

Man, you know something? That's good, cause you should know something. What's weird is how something means different things all the time. That sure is something, ain't it?;P

There was a cat-fight outside a minute ago. I hope Timone didn't get hurt, 'cause I saw him over where the noise was coming from...

Anyways (I say that a lot, don't I?), I need to finish up so I can head to bed(I didn't say "Fred". Oh, man, it came out anyways[AHHH!!!!!! I said anyways again!!!!])

I think I'll just stop writing now.... Well, I'll at least put my little endind thingy on here.

-Tony

There, isn't that a nice way to end something, with a name like that? I think all books should end like that instead of with a lame "the end".;P

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you could end with "eso es todo"


Awe, I bet Zach is getting so big! I remember when he started school... haven't seen him in ages!

Emma said...

ur weird lol

*anyway* you should record the guitar thing and post it and maybe we'll know what it is

Unknown said...

hahaa , dat es un gut idea!

Pyrolord said...

But, I don't know how to do that...

Emma said...

figure it out :P u've posted vids

Anonymous said...

What KIND of football coach was the impression?

There's Tony Dungy. Poker face.

There's Jim Zorn. Have a cow over every little thing.

And then there's Wade Phillips, who stands around looking like he's thinkin...
"Did we start the game?"
"What down is it?"
"Who am I?"

Just figured you should explain...:P

Pyrolord said...

But posting vids is different! There's a little button you clcik to add vids, or you can put them on straight from youtube. But there's not a button for mp3 files...

What kind of football coach? Explain? I don't know. He was just saying something that his coach said... I actually wasn't watching him when he did it, I was making a taco, so I shouldn't have to explain, because food WAY trumps football.;P

Pyrolord said...

something...

Emma said...

then VIDEO it instead of RECORDING it duh! LOLL