Live Life Loud Tour!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bum ba da dum da da dum da da daa!

Well, as Lana said, I do have something to post about.
In our living-room, we have a white cabinet where we keep diaper bags purses and whatnot. Well, I've kind of adopted two of the shelves on that cabinet, and I keep some of my stuff on them, such as my glasses, a few pocket knives(don't worry, the shelf is pretty high), my retainer, wallet, a box of playing cards(no idea why those are up there...), phone, etc. Well, as I was looking on one of the aforementioned shelves, I saw something. It was one of the strangest sights in the world: A piece of gum. you know, those huge pieces of bubalicious gum. It's cotton-candy flavored, not my favorite, but it's gum none the less. So as I pull the gum down, I see yet another surprise: A box of Necco candy hearts left from valentine's day from T.J.(actually, that has a funny story behind it...).
So, yeah, it was sure something to post about. I don't even like Necco though, so maybe I should mention something else... I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE TODAY!!!! I'm soo happy! I drove all the way to the gas station by myself for the first time! The gas station is only two miles away, but that's beside the point! I get to get my own key to the van at some point too...
Actually, I mentioned it when we got back from the revenue office, and mom was like, "do you really want to go back out with these guys?(Josiah had a bit of a rough time)", and I said, "hey, not everyone has to go! I can go with Jeremiah!" Except that mom didn't want me driving by myself for the first time on a Friday afternoon... But a few hours later I did get to drive to the gas station! Do I have a one-track mind or what?

2 comments:

Emma said...

cool congrats!!! hey i finally had my first driving lesson monday! haha it was fun tho

Pyrolord said...

I never had a "lesson", I just kinda started driving. It was easy, I just let the car do the work...;P