Live Life Loud Tour!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The scrolls, the scrolls, the buttons, the buttons. Srollin' so smooth like the butter on the muffins

If you don't know what the title is from, then don't even ask...




I'm tired, so I'm likely to not make sense.


I have random movie quotes running through my brain...


I like pumpkin pie.


My legs hurt.


Dad's playing the wii. ACK! The TV is WAY too loud! He turned it down. Not that any of that matters...


Kit-Kat bars are the best. Except for Twix, and maybe Skors...


I just had a thought. Then it left me.


The reason I get lost in thought: It's un-familiar territory.


That's actually not entirely true, but the thought crossed my mind(it never stopped though).




Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!


As some of you may know, T.J. works for Tri-Sign,


and the other day they only had two people available, and they needed three.


So I got to go and help fix a sign.


Which means I got to climb an insanely steep ladder,


and then go in one of THESE!

Total sweetness!! The arm goes 65 feet high, and we went almost all the way up!

It was fun...

Oh well, I think the compy is wanted, so I'd best get off now...

-Tony

3 comments:

Emma said...

no way!! i would have FREAKED OUT! :O

Anonymous said...

Heights dont scare me. the lows do. or the impression they make on me.

Anonymous said...

To start, involved buyers might join up internet at this moment. fake cartier Relevant: Oracle joins consumer foriegn social gathering just after half dozen ages around progression Oracle Us platinum Expert services strives so that you can redefine THEM aid Apcera is going to war VMware, Purple Crown, Oracle around PaaS sector Just what exactly does indeed Windows 7 Straw yellow Web pages get so that you can Microsoft’s foriegn? Oracle v .. There are plenty of explanation why you'll need to employ your neglect. fake louis vuitton bags Lots of engineering providers apply skips consistently so as to remove every unnecessary merchandise plus elements this are created from a engineering vicinity. replica chanel Having said that, people may prefer to retain your neglect once they have decided you're endeavor a number their repair deliver the results for their dwelling and also business enterprise. replica watches You will possibly not reckon that a person's your kitchen overhaul is going to manufacture loads of waste material, rolex replica nonetheless easier going with pleasantly surprised during the quality of unnecessary elements plus goods that have to have got rid of.