Live Life Loud Tour!

Monday, April 7, 2008

I hope you like it. It took me three hours to complete the shading on your upper lip

Well, let’s see. *Somebody* told me I have a lack of "newpostness", which I don’t think is a real word.;P But I was gonna post anyways, so, here goes nothing.
Let me think...ah-ha! My dad had/has a kidney stone. The pain started REALLY bad the other day, so on Friday afternoon, Lana took me up to his work so I could play chauffeur for awhile. Then, on Saturday, we had milk run, so I got to drive MORE then!! I just love driving. There’s something about feeling that power under you feet and zooming along the highway. *sigh* It’s wonderful. One of the best parts is when you pass people. Even though I never speed (never "intentionally" that is), there’s always a car going slower than I am. It just gives me a good feeling to drive by someone while I’m in Lightning (that’s dad’s car). I don’t know if it’s just a guy thing or what, but I love driving. So, yeah, enough about cars.
Sunday: Church was good. Worship service was awesome, sermon was good, Sunday school was good. So, yeah, church was good. After church, me and dad ran some errands then we came home and had lunch real quick before Lana, mom, Pie, and dad left to go to Lana and Luke’s shower at his church. I got to stay home and watch the boys. It actually wasn’t too bad. We watched a movie and played outside and had several snacks (you can never forget snacks. Snack time is one of the second best times of day).After that, T.J. came over for awhile.(I’m not sure how long he stayed, I had to head to bed Fred)
Today, had chemistry class. We worked on our display board for our project some. I had completely forgotten about an assignment that we had, so I finished that up real quick while we were waiting for the lecture. I have math and then a little bit of other stuff to do today, then I’m done schoolwise.
Tomorrow, testing in the morning!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!! I’m excited!!Testing is soooo much fun. I’m kinda bummed that it’s only for one day though. It used to take like, three days. It’s my last year for it too. So that’s kinda sad.
Ummmm, what else? Normal busy week ahead for the home team. Oh!! I just remembered something! The Hildebrands are coming on Sunday!!!!!! I’m excited. They’re coming up for the wedding too. So we’ll get to see them more this year than we normally would in two years.
I can’t think of anything else. If I do, I’ll just write it later.
So, farewell from the Tony maestro.

22 comments:

Luke Hobbs said...

Hey sweet, somebody else who actually likes testing. I always thought it was fun. That is kinda a bummer that it's only for one day, though.

Oh, and I don't guess I ever told you, but I probably should - "The Longer the Waiting" is fine with me.

Brandon's Girl said...

I loved testing. Half sad I don't test anymore. I just wish the test could be done away with and we could all get together for some other reason and sit in a class your with Ms. Bobbie see Sweet-T get done way early and try not to be too loud and get in trouble from Mr. Baily cause his classroom is next door then have your friend down the hall say that they heard you too!
Yup fun times. Maybe I will come tomorrow to play with all the peoples who have sibs testing but don't have to themselves. I shall request it to be so!

Anonymous said...

That was me. That comment up deyah twas me but ya'll probably already figured that out.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Lady, you little slicer! :P

Tony, *ahem*, WHO made up the word newpostness???
Oh, that stinks... I'll be praying for your dad. I don't know if the driving thing is a guy thing, but it certainly ain't a me thing. I think I would be terrified and I'd prolly crash. Yup.
Luke and Lana's shower was fun.
Hey, who are you calling Fred??? :P
Oh I used to LOVE testing, it was soo fun cause it was the only time that it actually mattered what grade you were in and had a "class" and you got to be in a classroom with a teacher and your friends and have fun and walk down the halls and take a break. It was so cool. But the best part was always getting to hang with Meggy for three days in a row, b/c we didn't get to see each other real often. In fact, the first memory I have of making friends with her was in testing, five years ago. Now that she is gone, I am sooo glad I don't have to test w/o her. But I'll be there anyway b/c my little sisters have to test and my big sister has song practice for graduation at that church and there will hopefully be people to talk to so I am going. ;) But haha, I am finished with testing. :P

Pyrolord said...

I'm finished with testing now too. I'm almost sad.

Brandon's Girl said...

Testing. The evil days.
Hmmm, how are you Tony? Let's see if you answer. If you do, I'll know I exist and that you're not too cool to talk to me. *sniff, sniffle*
~The Ignored One

Pyrolord said...

"I'm still a little un-nerved from being shot at, but I'll be okay, thanks for asking."

Anonymous said...

Who shot at you?! What is this. I have not heard of this.

Mom says your funny.

Anonymous said...

Funny, maybe, but protective of his guitar/duitar and insistent that others guard it with their very LIVES!! Isn't that awful? Putting others' lives before his guitar?? :P
Next year, Tony, you get to rejoice with the rest of us. :P And brag to the others.

Pyrolord said...

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Next year we are gonna have a bunch more people to hang with cause they don't have to test anymore. The sad part is that most of them are boys. Oh well they can be entertaining. ;D

Anonymous said...

Bring what on? The bragging?

Pyrolord said...

Who knows. ;P

Brandon's Girl said...

*sigh*
Hmmm, I'm still a little upset about being snubbed. I was just trying to show you the video that you couldn't see on my blog. I was trying not to interrupt your conversation and wait patiently. But, everyone thinks I'm a freak. Oh well... someone has to be the outcast. Depression hurts.

Anonymous said...

Testing a lot of time rocked. Most of it except the unfun stuff. Fun hangin with fun people in 5th grade!!!!!!!:P Yeah, Emmers I remember PE a little... but testing a lot!:P *the fun days* I'm really glad I don't have to test this year... I don't really like our homeschool group and I don't know anybody... no one to boss around:P
But, uh, you're supposed to guard things with your life whenever you guard things!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Meg I thought you said that you DID have to test?? Well I'm happy for you that you don't!!!
Aw, come on, my response was "What is it?" :P
Colie, honey, do you need therapy? :P

Pyrolord said...

I guard things with my life. If you'll notice, nothing that I've ever guarded has been stolen, so I must be good at it. ;P

Anonymous said...

In that case, I am too. I didn't let anyone steal your guitar, did I? Lana tried to though. :P

Pyrolord said...

ooooh, the nerve. She has no respect for music. ;P

Anonymous said...

haha... she wasn't REALLY going to... at least, she said she wouldn't kill me if she did. :P

Pyrolord said...

That was nice of her.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess so. :P