Live Life Loud Tour!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's not just the end, or where we begin. It is in the in-beetweens

Whooohooooo!!!!!!! It’s all over!!! I got to sleep in today!!!! We have a fridge full of leftovers!!! I can hardly believe that Lana is married. I’ve known all my life that she was going to get married eventually, but it seems so weird that she’s not gonna be around much.
For those of you that are wondering(and I know there are some, because I‘ve been asked). No, I didn’t “cry”, but my eyes did get watery twice. I couldn’t really help it though, seeing my sister walk down the aisle is kind of a once in a lifetime thing.
The ceremony was really good(but I was probably biased). I think Luke’s favorite part was the kissing. ;P
The reception was fun, but I had to wait for forever before I could go in because we had to get pictures taken first. Daniel, T.J., and I got some sweet bow-ties, I think a lot of people liked them.
I got to meet some of my great grandparents too. I had no idea who they were, but they acted like I was supposed to(I‘d only met them once before that, but I was really little).
I think we’re going to try to take it really easy today and not do much of anything.
We’ve got friends coming over on Sunday, and then I think grandparents are coming on Monday or Tuesday.
I think this is getting kinda boring, so I’ll stop now.
-Tony

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw Luke and Lana briefly today. Yeah, I think that was his favorite part. :P

Emma said...

I cried.
And the whole thing was great, but I suppose I'm a little biased too.
It's kina lonely on blogs without Lana to defend me. *sniff*

Pyrolord said...

Man, it was so funny. The Hildes came over yesterday and we watched "Princess Bride". When it got to the end part where the narrator is saying there are 5 kisses that were said to be "the most passionate, the most pure", Aunt Jackie said "well, I think Luke and Lana's kiss is up there somewhere".
It doesn't seem so funny now that I'm writing it down... Oh well

Emma said...

i'm sure it was funny @ the time