Live Life Loud Tour!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm so cool, you don't even know I'm cool. That type of cool

Oh, let’s see(unless you‘re blind, then you don‘t need to see. Of course, if you were blind, you wouldn‘t be reading this anyways…).
I’m not gonna mention everything that’s happened recently, ‘cause that would take too long and it would be too boring. I’ll just talk, or write, as it were, about… Not everything!! I’m just kidding(sort of. I mean, I‘m not going to talk about “everything”, but I will talk about something. Once I get to it). ;P
I guess I better get to telling something interesting. Ummm… Oh, duh! I went a little brain dead for a second. Where was I? Oh yes, I was remembering something.(btw, I‘m not really this forgetful. I‘m just having some fun).

On Sunday, T.J. B. loaned me his electric bass, so I could learn to play it for when we start a band(if we start a band). It’s cool and pink and awesome. I didn’t really have much time at all to play it that day, and then we had a chemistry field trip on Monday(which was fun, btw), so I only messed with it a tiny bit.

After our field trip, Caleb, Daniel, and I got together to work on our presentation. Daniel had told us that he had a song we could perform, but he wouldn’t tell us what it was. So, he finally shows it to us and it turned out to be an incredibly dumb, yet extremely funny song. Daniel got his guitar out, and we worked on it for awhile. After we went through it once or twice, We decided that Daniel would play guitar, Caleb would play mandolin, and I(yes, me), would get to play the cowbell. I wasn’t too happy with that plan, so I decided I would just learn how to play the song on the bass. It couldn’t be *too* hard, could it? Nope, not too hard. It’s pretty easy, for a beginning bassist. The only trouble I had was that I wasn’t quite sure which “G” or which “F” to play. But I called Daniel this morning, and he said it really didn’t matter. It’s gonna be really sweet once we practice some more. I’ve already got my part mostly memorized.
What else is going on… We got the riding mower fixed, so now we can mow again. The pool is still too cold, but it’s warming up. Hopefully it will be warm enough next week. Wedding stuff is coming along nicely(I think). Everybody in my family that gets to wear a tux has been measured. I need to take Lola and Donor to the vet for their annual shots soon(they‘re gonna *love* that). Which reminds me. I need to get some covexin8 for the goats too…(*I‘m* gonna love that)
I think that’s all,
Yippee-cay-oh, get along little doggie(short dogs are cool too)
Btw, here's a pic of me when I was around Josiah's age. We could pass for twins. Except for the huge age difference.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, I don't believe it... you actually posted?!?! :P

So you really are doing that song for chem? interesting. I've seen TJ's bass, it's awesomely pink! lol

What is covexin8??

Those pics are so cute!! You *did* look a lot like he does. How funny. Kina like me and my littlest sis.

Pyrolord said...

YEAH!!! I POSTED!!!! I'M SPECIAL!!!!

Did he show you? We really are doing a song, I don't know what you're talking about though. You didn't say.

YESSS!!! the bass is sweet!!! I can play... four songs already.

covexin8 is some medicine that treats/prevents 8 different things including tetanus and... I can't remember, it's been awhile.

I wonder if he'll keep his curls like I did... My hair was pretty close to his, just darker. I might try to grow my hair out for awhile, after the wedding. Just to see what it looks like.

Anonymous said...

Nah, he didn't show me, but you mentioned it.

Wow. Look who's so talented. :P

Hmm... sounds good, how do you give it to them? Do you know how I could find out more about it?

Your hair in the pic doesn't look as curly as Josiah's.

Pyrolord said...

I don't know that I'd say "talented" yet, just "musically inclined". ;P

Well, I was gonna sound smart and use big words to say how you give it to them, but I'm not sure how to spell them...
Anyways, you give them a shot either in the hip, or in the neck(fyi, the hip is easier, but you're not supposed to do that in meat goats), I think it's 10cc, but I'm not sure(I'm really wierding myself out with all this stuff I remember about it). Ask somebody at the farmers co-op about it. They know lots of stuff.

My hair wasn't a long as Josiah's, but mom says it was really curly... I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't say musically inclined. I always say I'm NOT "musically inclined". :P

Oh, okay... man, too bad it's not oral. I like giving them oral stuff better even though they spit it all over you. :P lol

Oh... okay. Yeah I guess you don't remember too well. lol

You know what's weird? I use lol a lot, but I almost never am laughing out loud.

Brandon's Girl said...

Hey I have that Relient K cd down there! I'm proud to say I got it when it first came out! Relient K rocks like a boat!
Nice kid picture, I have one also...
I wish you could see the videos I put on my blog. The most recent one is of Chemistry class and the Chemistry Buddies Labs Inc. not paying attention. I really tried hard to pay attention, but it's so hard when you're surrounded by goof-balls at your table (Jake and Marc). Sometimes I felt like being a goof-ball myself, it made me sad...

Pyrolord said...

We can't ALL be musically inclined, because then, nobody would be would be different. We'd be like musically inclined clones or something. ;P

Shots are easier. I had to give Sally some pils one time. It wasn't fun.

Reliant K is one of my favorites. I have a bunch of favorites.
I saw part of your vid, but our compy froze up, so I didn't try again.

Chemistry Buddies Labs inc. has good peace offerings. Even if they don't pay attention. It'd be kinda hard to pay attention with Marc at you table...

It's fun to be a goof-ball!


Btw, I learned another song on the bass yesterday. It's "gone" by TobyMac. He(TobyMac) rocks too.

Emma said...

Um, ok, thanks.

I've never given them pills, but we've given them de-wormer and stuff paste by mouth. We don't really give our goats anything, though. I think we've dewormed them twice. Isn't that sad? But they never really get sick. I think they're invincible. :P

"Gone"? Is that the one about "she said, she's had enough" or "gone, like yesterday is gone" or is that the same song? :P

Anonymous said...

she's had enough, he means. I thought it was the like yesterday is gone song, but nope.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lana. :)

Pyrolord said...

Invincible goats ROCK!!!

The song is on my playlist, if you want to hear it.


I have a really random question for everybody.
Is it possible to wear socks on the wrong feet? toe-socks don't count.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you've had some die. Actually, we had one die, it was a baby and it died at birth b/c it's mom was too small. :'( That's why I won't breed Heidi. Our sheep were NOT invincible, though, they died all the time. :P

Oh, trust me, I've heard it. :P It's kina and inside joke. Sorta. I think.

Uh, if they have designs on them or are toe socks you can wear them on the wrong feet, but not otherwise.