Live Life Loud Tour!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is the last night she'll spend alone

On the chance that anybody reads this before 7:00 P.M. tomorrow, please pray for us and that everything will come together smoothly(or at least not un-smoothly). There are a million tiny things that still need to be taken care of.

I have no idea what all is getting done tomorrow. All I know is that dad and I still need to go pick up our tuxes and some stuff for the reception.

I think this is the first time I've ever been really stressed in my life. It's not a very pleasant feeling. I need to go to bed.

The amazing thing to me is that in the midst of all of this extra stuff, life still goes on. Maybe not normally, but it goes on nonetheless.

Still, I cannot begin to describe how glad I am that we won't have to do this again for another 20 years or so. I mean, I'm really, really glad most of us are boys. ;P

I have mixed emotions. My sister is getting married. My sister is leaving. I get a brother-in-law. I get Luke(sorry, but I couldn't resist). So, yeah, it's weird.

I'm getting off now
-Tony

3 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, I can't even imagine. I guess it's sorta like how I felt when Hannah graduated, only times 10 or something. Maybe.
Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm praying for all of you. Remember, it doesn't matter so much that everything goes as planned. What matters is that God be glorified through it all.
I personally can't wait!

Anonymous said...

thank-you, Tony. And thanks for your work on the decorations (looked awesome!) and for all the other help you've been doing!
No, stress is not fun...
I love you, and your future bro in law does too, even though you both threaten to "take" the other. I guess this is how guys are friends?
great title, btw.

Anonymous said...

"My brother got married. My brother left. I get a sister-in-law. I get Lana(sorry, but I couldn't resist)." (:P)
Agh, it seems like it hasn't happened yet...like it's all a dream, and I'll wake up. It's seems sureal.
You all did a wonderful job on decorating!
~Hannah