Live Life Loud Tour!

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's all so clear now

Well, I was gonna write about our trip to Kansas, but I don't really feel like it since I have something better to say.
Lets see... what's the best way to put this?
I have been thinking for awhile that mom might be pregnant,
just from tiny things that she's said.
But when she took a nap yesterday, and then threw-up later(both of which are rare),
I was pretty darn sure.
So, I went up to mom and asked if I could ask her a question.
"No", she replied, with a bit of... some look in her eye that I can't describe.
So, yeah, I figured it out.
It turns out that mom and dad weren't going to tell us until things got back to normal, but I'm just too smart. ;P
So, now you have it. I'm gonna be a big brother, again.
Kind of exciting, huh? ;P

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!! Big congrats to all of you!!! You are just too clever huh? :P

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on for yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'se jealous.

Pyrolord said...

Thank-you, thank-you, one and all.;P Just remember. If it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't have known about it yet. If it weren't for me, I wouldn't have known about it yet. Weird...

Anonymous said...

Weird. Yeah. I'm glad you did. Such exciting news. Ya'll are almost caught up with the Taggs and Ow's... :D

Pyrolord said...

Hey, it *could* be twins.

Emma said...

That would pretty much rock. It must be cool to have baby sibs to help take care of.

Pyrolord said...

It would TOTALLY ROCK!!!!
It's cool, except when it's not.;P

Anonymous said...

True...
haha yeah I guess so. I was only six when my youngest sis was born, so I don't remember a ton about it.

Anonymous said...

cool. If I'd have been there, I might have seen it sooner than you did.... But, good job little bro!
and congrats to Mom and you all! man, it'll be weird to have a sibling that I will have never lived with... really weird. hope it's a girl. :^P Lily pie needs a new sister.
I'll feel more like an auntie than a big sis...

Unknown said...

look, I put a picture on my profile!

Unknown said...

is it purty? Luke picked it.

Pyrolord said...

Cool!! How do you do that? I'm gonna have to try.

Pyrolord said...

HAHA!!! I HAVE ONE TOO!! Except that I didn't want to spend a long time finding the perfect pic of me, so I just used a car...

Emma said...

Very purty Lana. I had one first.

Luke Hobbs said...

But yers ain't as purty as hers. :-p

No offense meant, of course.

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks a lot bro. JK, I'm glad you say that. lol

Anonymous said...

I am, too.

Anonymous said...

I cain't have one cuz I share a profile with everybody:( But everybody's up here is quite pretsy. Including yours Tony.

Anonymous said...

And BTW, concerning the post, THAT is what I call cutting to the chase man!:P

Pyrolord said...

That's what I thought too, Meg. About the post, not the pic...;P

Anonymous said...

People should read this.