Live Life Loud Tour!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think a title is supposed to go here...

Brandon has been getting on to me for not posting a real post(of course, he hadn't updated in forever until this morning ;P), so, I might as well go ahead and post...

ummm, what's been going on???
Brandon and I have been roofing the barn, and we finished it this morning.
Mom hasn't been feeling well, so I have to help with cooking and such. Cooking isn't bad, it's the cleaning up after it(which, I don't always do...).
Brandon and I invented a new sport called, umm, "underwater kung fu", or something like that. It's pretty fun, because we can punch each other as hard as we want and it doesn't hurt! At least, not too bad...
I need to call Lana at some point today to ask her if she's gotten a copy of the FtF video to CCC yet, 'cause we need to start showing it in church this Sunday.
Speaking of Sunday, I kinda volunteered/got volunteered to do some short drama stuff to go along with a sermon. So I have to miss Sunday school next week to work on it.
It kinda stinks because "Elder selection Sunday" was last week, and in Sunday school we had a mock nomination thingy. But we were gonna see how our "votes" lined up with the actual votes. So I don't get to be in there for that.
We also nominated people from the youth group to be our leaders. I should've voted for myself, but I don't know how that would've worked.;P I know I got at least one vote though, because I heard someone say "How do you spell 'Lou....'?". It was kinda funny, especially since it turned out to be Joel M. that said it. Of course, then he asked me if I would vote for him... no way! ;P
Anyways, I'm doing a skit thing, and I get to be a wild preacher guy and hit people with a big bible. It's gotta be cool if I can do that! I really have no idea what I'm doing other than the vague description I just gave y'all.
There are four other skits too, but we haven't picked people for those yet. I probably won't be in those(at least not *all* of them) because I'm not sure if we'll be in town or not...

Oh, also, the Hildes are moving again. FAR away this time though:( I mean, really far...

Well, I'm being beckoned away from the compy, so, bye

-Tony

14 comments:

Unknown said...

skits, that's cool!

Concerning FtF videos, they should have been mailed out by now, Luke and I've given all of them to Rustopher (uh, that's Chris...)
so they're out of my hands. If you need, I can get one back. But, I don't think I can make ya'll a new one, b/c I don't think we have any DvDs...
Of course, you can look for it on GodTube. *shrug* sorry I can't tell you any more than that.
I can ask Luke to text Chris about it...

Unknown said...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4fcc67fe9991db02172e


there's the link to the vid, it was a bit tricksy to locate.

you can still call me though, if you want :P
luvya,
bye.

Emma said...

Acting ROX!!!!!!!!

Pyrolord said...

Hey Lana, I watched the vid. It was pretty good. A LOT better than last year. And Luke emailed me too. But I still need to email Tim...

Acting is just plain awesome! Provided your director doesn't forget to give you your cue to go on-stage, and then the techies have to try to say your lines for you... You need to ask Lana about that, it was too funny!

Emma said...

I LOVE THE VID!!!

Anonymous said...

u hadn't seen it?

Anonymous said...

BTW, Ton, has beasley gotten back to you about a dvd? cuz, I can make you one, if you need it, we've got some discs now...

Pyrolord said...

Nope, I haven't heard back from him yet. It usually takes a few days for him to reply, so I might hear from him this evening.

Unknown said...

Oh, well, if you need a new DvD, just lmk, and I'll do my darndest to getcha one!

Pyrolord said...

Check Chuck;P

Unknown said...

????
Sprekinsy english?

Pyrolord said...

It's from "Emmet otter's Jug-band Christmas". Don't ya remember?

Unknown said...

where? No, not really...... Sorry. I mean, who says it?

Pyrolord said...

One of the guys in the Riverbottom band. I don't remember which one it is...