Live Life Loud Tour!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day to YOU!!!!!!!

I LOVE the 4th of July!!!

Fun, food, fireworks, festivities, fun-ness, fire stuff, umm, I'm running out of words.

Anyways, it's one of my favorite holidays. I'm just gonna write a few quick things 'bout what's been going on, in no particular order.



We re-painted and replaced carpet in Lana's room, so it's now the playroom. Which means that the house should stay a little bit cleaner... I hope.

We got a bunch of stuff from Granny's house, and most of it is put up, I think.

Brandon and I have been riding T.J.'s dirtbike some, in our spare time. I finally got some "big" air!! Meaning like, 1 1/2 to 2 feet above the ground...

T.J. finally started posting on his blog, which is cool.

I still haven't thought of a good name for my kitten, and she's several months old. So, I'm open to suggestions.*hint*hint*

The pool-water is warm now, which is good because I strongly dislike cold water.

We're getting a new TV today, I think, but it might be later. Then, once we get it setup, we're gonna watch the "Two Towers" platinum edition!!!! I'm excited about that, 'cause the only extended one I've seen is the "Fellowship of the Ring", and it was AWESOME!!!

Umm, what else? T.J. is coming over later today.



I can't think of anything else worth saying, so, God bless, have a fun fourth, don't burn yourselves(I tend to do that with fireworks)!!!

-Tony

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! You didn't say you had a kitten! What does it look like? boy or girl? Will you post a pic?

Pyrolord said...

Well, I guess I never got around to writing about her.
She's a girl, and she won't stay still long enough for me to get a good pic. But she's black with green eyes and a patch of white on the front of her neck, in case you wanted to know.

Emma said...

AWWW!!! Was she born from one of your cats or did you get her elsewhere?

Anonymous said...

So, what kina name are you lookin for?

Pyrolord said...

She's from Lana's cat.
I don't know what type of name. I just can't think of anything...

Anonymous said...

Don't ask Emy - she'll pick something like Cinderella:P Sorry I have to pick on you all the time Emy:P:P Heehee!
We named our last girl cat Trixie. It was cute and sassy and fit her good. You could call her... Elizabeth Swann. Or Doggy

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I think you should name her Gotita. It is a word that I made up meaning "little cat". It is a feminine word b/c it ends in "a".

Unknown said...

Gatita would be spanish for little cat. Yours is similar, Lady.

How about.... chevrolet? I dunno, it seems like a good name for a girl cat. Not chevy, though, that'd be a boy name.

BTW, speaking of boys and girls and babies, Dusty and Amanda are gonna have another baby! They announced it in church sunday, but I knew before, haha!

Emma said...

Chevy's sorta cute. Meggy Cinderella isn't a pretty name at all... and Elizabeth Swann is awful!
Tony, you shoulda known not to ask us. We'd just argue. lol
Lana they announced it to us first. ha

Luke Hobbs said...

But they announced it to me and Lana before they announced it to you. ha

Emma said...

Well... Tara too. If I can't make it better for myself I can at least belittle yours a little. LOL

Pyrolord said...

I think I'll just call her Fish

Pyrolord said...

My cat, I mean, not Dusty and Amanda's baby.;P

Anonymous said...

Fish? oookay... kina cute i guess

Anonymous said...

Mom told me as soon as Amanda told her which was as soon as Amanda found out. And it killed me that I wasn't allowed to tell! I wanted to tell you Emy, but Mom said not to!

Anonymous said...

And Emma, to belittle is to be little. I saw that on a church sign!

Emma said...

:( oh well
You're not helping you know