Live Life Loud Tour!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We got it on ebay

We got a go-kart last night!!!!!
Here's a pic of it

Here's Brandon in action!!!
And then, of course, me. Doing some awesome doughnuts
It's totally SWEET!!!!!
we've been saving for it for quite a while,
putting money in the fund for b-days, Christmas, Father's day, etc.
And now, we finally have it!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a JEHM Powersports BX125 ATK(all terrain kart), and it's AWESOME!!!
And it's fast!!!! And it looks cool!!!!! And it's big enough for me!!!! And it's two-seater!!!!
Brandon has a couple short clips of us driving it on his blog,
and he'd appreciate if you'd comment him.
I'll post a regular update eventually, if I feel like it...;P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... we used to have one. I guess it was pretty little. I don't really know. My lil sisses rode it a lot but I never did. Then my littlest sis ran it into a t-post and bent the axel thingy. lol Anyway then I guess we fixed it and sold it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! I'se gonna go look at your bro's clips

Anonymous said...

This works as a regular update. Now I wanna come to your house and ride in your motorized thing.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so cool!
Me and luke need to come over and play your wii and ride your go-kart.
And, maybe see ya'll, too. ;P

Pyrolord said...

Motorized things are the bomb!!
Yeah, Lana, you need to come over sometime! You haven't been over in ages... or maybe a little less than that But you came to help out last time, not play.;P