Live Life Loud Tour!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Crazy


Have you ever wondered why we do some of the crazy things we, as human beings, do?Well, it depends on what crazy things we’re talking about. Wars are crazy in a sense; they’re for freedom, land, power, religion, any number of things. Murder is crazy, people murder for revenge, hate, money (I’m sure there are more, just can’t think of them).Drugs are crazy; people risk their lives for/with drugs.But those aren’t the crazy things I’m talking about (bet you guys thought I was going somewhere spiritual with this).
I’m talking about stupid crazy stuff, stuff like jumping off of the top of 8ft. walls, just for fun. Going off ramps in a tiny ride-in jeep, even though it hurts bad enough just squeezing into it.
Going off a huge swing (if you’ve been to my house you know what I’m talking about) standing up, because sitting down isn’t fun enough. Why do I do those stupid things? I really don’t know. They’re fun, exciting, and sometimes scary.
Why risk breaking an arm for temporary pleasure, momentary satisfaction? (Here comes the spiritual part) It’s the same reason we sin, it seems like an okay thing to do, and then we look back and realize how dumb it was. But still we don’t really stop doing it, we can put a pillow on the seat of the jeep so it’s softer but it still hurts a little bit, so we use a helmet, helmets make everything better, right? Not really, helmets don’t stop us from doing crazy things, it just makes us feel safer.No matter how hard we try to be careful, every once in a while we’re still going to get hurt. The only way we can step out of our stupid crazy sin, is to step into Jesus, because Jesus is the helmet that really does make everything better.

11 comments:

Emma said...

um, wow, that is some pretty stupid stuff.... :P LOL no offense.... so are you saying that doing that crazy stuff is like sin, and you should stop doing it? :P
~Emy

Pyrolord said...

OK, bad analogy. No I am not saying that excactly, I'm just comparing sin to crazy stuff and remarking at the similarities. NOTICE! the statements in this post are not meant to be taken literally(except the part about Jesus), and no monkeys were killed in the ramping of the jeep. What am I talking about? no idea whatsoever!

btw Lana went off the ramp in the jeep so it can't be too crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lana did that??? goodness! Brave girl! :P
And Tony I was pretty sure that's not what you meant, I was just giving you a hard time... anyway, I have to, right? even tho I don't know you? B/c we have this competition of sorts going on.... btw, I have more goats than you... :P but yours prolly outweigh mine! lol
~Emy

Pyrolord said...

You don't have to be so hard on me all the time, after all a youngster is allowed to have a couple mistakes,right? lol. just joking. oh well, the air is so thin at my head level, it's probably slowed my brain. mwa ha ha
How's that for a good comeback?

Unknown said...

haha, easy on the competition, younglings. Yes, even Emma the aged is a youngling compared to me, with my years numbering nineteen...

Ummm, the ramp. Yep, I did it once, and didn't get any air. So then I talked about how stupid I would feel if I'd gotten air and then crashed and broke my leg or something.
And then I waited for my turn to go again. This time, Tony pushed me really, really fast down the hill, so instead of merely crossing over the peak of the ramp, the jeep flew off it- I got some awesome air!!
And then I kind of flew off the seat when the jeep was in mid-air, but my feet were still stuck in the jeep, so I landed on my back with the jeep pointing straight up, still attached to my legs...
IT WAS SOOOO COOL!!

And I didn't even really hurt myself very much; isn't that wonderful!
Don't worry Luke, your lady wouldn't have done it if she thought there was any real chance of breaking bones.

And Ton, that *was* a good comeback. Sorry, emy...

Emma said...

Oh yes, way too good of a comeback... a comeback that proves the thin air *didn't* swallow your brain. But what other kind of comebacks could I expect when I'm competing with Sir Tony the Clever??? I guess you've doubly earned your knighthood name. *sigh* This is really hard on me, you guys. Having to tease with the Clever and the Impossible, when all I am is the Blonde, the Gullible, and the.... what was the other one, Meg???
Anyway, still sounds quite dangerous to me, the whole jeep thing....
And as for a (really lame) comeback, Tony, I would still rather be older and short and keep my brain... and I wouldn't like to think I was the only person in the world- looking over the tops of people's heads like that... could make for a very conceited and self-important person. LOL jk
~Emy

Unknown said...

Yep, that one was pretty lame.
:^P not like you wanted to be affirmed in that, huh?
Ummmm, let's see.

In response to "the air is so thin at my head level, it's probably slowed my brain"
Oh, yes, Tony, undoubtedly that partially explains your mistake. But don't worry, Emy and I are old and mature enough to forgive you for your mistake, caused by lack of oxygen, and of course also caused by your young age and inexperience.

There, Madame Emy, we girls will stick together ;^P

(Tony is reading over my shoulder and is unhappy with me. Heh heh heh...)
He threatens to delete it, and if he does, then I'll get on his blog and change his name to "Sir Tony the Vexer" MWAHAHA!
Okay, kiddos, I must get back to important pursuits like school (or eating lunch...)

Tony also points out that for all we know, the president of the U.S. could be reading this, so I should be nice. All I have to say is, "Mr. President, get a life!"
Sorry, sir :^P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sticking up for me, Lana, and for getting a comeback for me. LOL yes us girls will stick together and there are a lot more of us than there are guys... so if ya want help, Tony (not that you need any *narrows eyes*) you only have Luke to choose from! (of course, he would be a loooot of help... but I do have Lana! :D) Anyway, yes, Tony, I am quite old and mature enough to forgive you for your mistake. You can't expect a young person like you to come up with very good analogies. :P Sorry, that was *really* mean. :P lol oh well I'm sure you know I'm teasing, and it wasn't that bad of an analogy after all. ah well... your poor, oxygen-deprived brain...
~Emy

Pyrolord said...

yeah, it's my brain for sure;)

Unknown said...

I don't know, when it comes to snappy come-backs, I am no match at all for Luke.
In fact, I often don't go in for teasing much at all, it usually ends up giving me a complex...
No, seriously.
But, yeah, glad to help you against my lil' bro anyway :^P

Emma said...

haha thanks......