Live Life Loud Tour!

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm well!!

HAPPY BELATED POST!! Meaning, I meant to write a post the day after Christmas. But, due to circumstances beyond my control (being sickness), it was postponed to later date (being today). Christmas was about as good as it could be, being sick like I was.
Lana and I gave Lily-Pie a baby doll that she loves.

T.J. and I bought some foam dart shotguns, which are pretty sweet, for Jeremiah and Josiah.

T.J., Lana, and I gave Brandon a video camera with a green–screen and editing software (I hope it works;p).

I gave Lana While you were sleeping, an old family favorite (it’s kinda sad, this is most likely her last Christmas with our family).

Lana, Brandon, and I bought T.J. an espresso maker, which is pretty cool (if you like espresso).

I bought my mom a 2 gigabyte memory card for the new camera my dad bought her.

For my dad - Lana, T.J., and I got my dad a huge scope for his little .22 rifle (it’s gonna be awesome when we get it zeroed in).


Okay, other than telling you all that I got, I will just tell you the biggest, the heaviest and the noisiest (oh yes, it makes noise) present that I got. I guess I might as well show you. This is Donor, my Christmas puppy.



Now before any confusion arises, I have had this dog for awhile. But if you will notice, he is sitting on carpet inside the house!! Now that you understand what the present was, please understand the sacrifice that it was. Our family of nine lives in a tiny house that is less than 1000 sq ft. so adding another dog is one thing, adding Donor is another. Donor is a hound/lab mix - very big and energetic. Here’s a picture of Donor next to Lola, my little dog (Lola is no tiny dog, she stands 14in. at the shoulders)



Now you should fully appreciate (not just understand) Donor, my Christmas puppy.Thanks mom and dad, I love you.

11 comments:

Emma said...

ooooh!! Donor is soooo cute! how old is he? where did u get the name?
~emy

Pyrolord said...

He's somewhere between 2 and 3. We chose the name Donor 'cause when we went to pick him up from the vet, they told us that he is a retired blood donor. he has saved a lot of dogs lives(that's my hero dog;p).

Unknown said...

alright, now that he is older and doesn't jump on me and has been washed, he's not a bad mutt at all. (Donor, I mean, not Tony ;^P )
There, so I said it.
And, if he continues to not touch me, I may actually like him a lot!

(I am NOT a dog person!)
Lola is a good dog. When she doesn't steal my spot on the couch ;^P

I LOVE the movie, Ton' -thanks!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I'm not a dog person, either!! Really, I'm not. Well, idk... it's weird, I don't like our dogs. Abby (the family dog) is cool, but I still don't enjoy spending much time with her. My sisters each have a dog and I don't like 'em much. But other dogs, I like. I'm weird that way. I *loved* that dog that I posted about.... he was sooo cute! And I like other people's dogs when I go over to their houses.... ^_- I'm pretty weird, I know.....
Anyway, that's cool about the name!
~Emy

Anonymous said...

I am not really a dog person. I am not an animal person. Animals stink. I like cats cuase they come, they love, and then they leave. Wondermous isn't it? I like dogs ok when they don't stink too badly and they do not lick my toes. It helps if they are cute.

I like the look of your dog Tony. He is quite handsome. Your mom is much nicer than I will be. Animals are not meant to be indoors. Sorry future kids that I hope that one day I will have. Mommy says no animals in the house!

Anonymous said...

Ooh Lady I tot. agree!!! Cats are the BOMB!!!! :D when I grow up I'm having lots of cats and lots of goats and a baby wolf! ;P

btw, Tony, I can't resist...
You def. took those pics, didn't you??? those poor doggies who you claim are not small are having to look waaayyy up.... :P maybe you should try getting down closer to their atmosphere... LOL see sometimes your tallness is to a disadvantage, no? lol ok you know I'm just playing I'll leave you alone now.
~Emy

Pyrolord said...

Yes, I took the pics. I got a treat in my hand and told them to sit. It was the only way to get them to stay still:)

Cats!?!?! just joking, somewhat.
cats are okay sometimes. Lana's cats always claw(her mamma cat bit me;( ) me when I try to take them outside.
My family has one cat that is the coolest cat in the whole world. You can tussle his hair, you can pull his tail, you can do just about anything to him and he won't bite or scratch.
plus he looks pretty cool;p

Unknown said...

Ah, Eli the cat. He's awesome, even daddy likes him.
But, Tony, ZoeKitty is afraid of boys...
Luke likes her, though, and she likes him back. Kinda like some other girl :^P

Anyway, I think well behaved and clean animals can come in the house. But I don't want dogs to be my responsibility...
Luke, remember that if our kids ask for a dog :)
Cats, I like.

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again... CATS ROCK!!! :P I love my kitty, Annie. She's been declawed (accidentally... :P hm, maybe that would make a good blog post? LOL) but even before she never clawed us on purpose unless we were playing. She's really sweet, and it sounds like her and Eli are kina alike... she doesn't care what you do to her, as long as you're paying her attention! ;D Come to think of it she has a pretty interesting story. I may post about her one of these days when I can think of nothing else to say.... what do ya'll think?
~Emy

Anonymous said...

lady ~ mommas sometimes do things because they love their children that they would NEVER do otherwise...

Sometimes the things we say we will/won't do have a way of coming back & biting us in the butt.
Like I was NOT going to have a child who walked around with a binky & then I had a certain adorable little boy who had binkies till he was, like, FOUR.
I'm just saying.....:-)

and Ton ~ I love you too! You rock!!
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That (doing the NEVER), Mrs. T, makes a wonderful mom does it not? If one doesn't sacrifice then they show love quite cruddily. If you can say that they even show it.

Thanks for that reminder.

Lady