Live Life Loud Tour!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Play List

Hey Everybody, this is big sister here. Well, older sister, I guess, the 'kid' outweighs me and is more than a head taller. Anyway, just wanted to say to everybody, check out the awesome playlist that Tony has been putting together. If you don't like whatever song happens to be playing, you can always change it- mine and Tony's taste in music is very eclectic.
I'll just go ahead and define it for you now, Emma, just in case you don't know ;^P
Sorry, after you told me I sounded like dictionary.com, I can't resist!

Eclectic means selecting from a variety of sources or styles.

Of course, if you looked at the playlist with country singers, weird al, Christian rock group, The Proclaimers, and whatever else he's put on there, well, if you saw that variety, you may have guessed what eclectic means ;^P

I should see if he'll put some LOTR soundtrack on here.... :^D

Anyways, signing off of lil' bro's blog now....
bye!

1 comment:

Emma said...

oh I know what eclectic means... :P but thanks... see usually I have an idea of what it MEANS, but I want the DEFINITON... :P lol... anyway, interesting playlist, yes... ;D