Live Life Loud Tour!

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'M GONNA TRY TO BE CIVILIZED...




Warning! This post will be very random since I thought my update posts are getting pretty boring.
I’m wearing my glasses because I couldn’t see very well all day. So I finally remembered “Oh! I have glasses, I should probably put them on”. sometimes I feel so dumb….
I can’t think of anything better to do, so I’m going to… type something! WOW!!! That was the most profound thing I’ve typed all night.
Lately there has been much discussion about my different “faces” and voices and such. I might post pics or a video or something eventually, but I don’t feel like it right now. So, I guess the best I can do is say that most of the voices, while being able to make the majority of people laugh, are not really worth posting about. So, I probably won’t post about them (that was the second most profound thing I‘ve typed).
I think that I’m about to say something random (dramatic gripping pause)…..
ARAGORN IS AWESOME, GIMLI IS GREAT, and LEGOLAS DOESN’T HAVE ANY LEGOS!! WHICH IS WHY HE’S LEGO-LESS. That is really dumb, but I thought that it needed to be shared, so, I shared it (third most profound thing). I think that our youth group is almost definitely going to Fan the Flame, which will be pretty awesome I think.
Sickness is making it’s rounds in our house. I still haven’t gotten sick, and I sure hope that I won’t.
I can’t think of anything else to write about, so, I guess I’ll stop writing pretty soon here (fourth most profound thing).
Oh!, I almost forgot. I’m working on starting a semi-regular teen movie night thing. If any of you guys would be interested in coming to it you can e-mail Lana about it and we’ll get you the information on it.
I’m not sure how long we’ll keep doing it. Lana say’s her and Luke will come if they get invited and aren’t too busy. And, I almost forgot to mention something else. I call it a “teen” movie night, because then we can choose a movie that is PG-13 and then leave it up to the parents to decide if they want their kids watching it or not. So, If you want info on it, e-mail Lana and we’ll get you info on it (fifth most profound thing).
Well, I’m gonna stop writing because I don’t really have anything at all left to say.
Happy Presidents Day!!! Or would you say “Merry” Presidents Day????



Btw, this is the picture that I would put on posters if I was gonna run for President.....

Pretty snazzy, huh?

23 comments:

Brandon's Girl said...

Very Snazzy, oh my word!!!
I always thought Legolas had no legs (Leg-less), but I guess yours makes more sense.
Who is ya'll, am I a ya'll? Or, is it for people who only have Lana's e-mail, cause that's sad since I don't have her e-mail. *sigh*
What kind of weird sounds can you make? I can almost sorta sound like Gollum. I have to work on it though and watch the LOTR several more times. Maybe then I'll get it down.
"I only wish, to catch a fish, so juicy sweet!"
~Nicole

Pyrolord said...

You can be a y'all if you want to. I'm not gonna put Lana's e-mail on here for all the world to see, but you can e-mail her at the "Call to Battle" e-mail address if you have that one.
I can do Gollum pretty well, but not as good as Andy Serkis (who is, in case you didn't know, the guy that played Gollum). ;P
I can walk like Gollum to. Which isn't nearly as cool.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to see you walk like Gollum. Know what though? I've never heard Gollum.
Your Lego-less thing is hilarious, though I don't know who he is, but I've heard of him.
Sounds like fun but I don't watch most movies and I haven't been to the theater since SPIRIT!!! :P
When I first saw that pic on your mom's blog I laughed and laughed, thinking that was really supposed to be for you! ;P (notice the winking) I was gonna give you a hard time and say sometimes it's NOT good to be tall. How do you find jeans anyway?! I have to get my jeans in "short". :P

Pyrolord said...

It's not going to be at the theater. It's going to be at our church, on the big screen, in the gym.
Jeans for a guy of my stature are somewhat hard to find. usually I just have to get them to big in the waist.

Anonymous said...

OHHH!! I see. That would be cool if I could make it to one. Depends on the movie of course. :P The gym has a big screen?

Anonymous said...

ok we exceeded the posts per hour. So you still have to answer me about whether or not you were anyone but you, Tony.

Pyrolord said...

I was only me!!! and I was "guess who" a long time ago.

Pyrolord said...

We're going to watch LOTR first. I'm not sure after that.
Yes the gym has a big screen! ;P

Brandon's Girl said...

That's an awesome movie. Do you have the special extended edition? It rocks.
I want to see you walk like Gollum!!! It sounds creepy!!! I think Gollum looks better than the original Smeagal. Lol.
You know, since you told me you can talk like Gollum, you're going to have to do it at chemistry.
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Well I won't be watching LOTR. :P
Oh yes, "guess who"... lol that was prolly the first time I EVER "talked" to you (unless you did co-op classes when you were little?) and you wrote that really clever clue comment... ;D that's kina cool, a clevercluecomment.. :P

Pyrolord said...

Why won't you watch LOTR? There's nothing "grosser" or scarier in the first one than there is in "the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe". Plus, It's a TON more awesome.

I did co-op several years ago... But I don't think you were in any of my classes...

Anonymous said...

I will, someday. But I want to read the books first. And who knows how long that will take! How many books are there anyway? I would start them, but I can't seem to find any way to get The Hobbit to read first! :P

Prolly not. I didn't even know for a long time that Lana had a brother older than Brandon. LOL

Pyrolord said...

You don't have to read the books first. actually, I would recommend watching the movies, then reading the book and then watching the movies again. Otherwise you might get dissapointed with the way they end the last movie....
There are four books total. "the Fellowship of the Ring", "the Two Towers", "the Return of the King", and "the Hobbit".

Brandon's Girl said...

Do you know when the hobbit will be coming out?
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Tony that is confusing in itself. :P Watch them, then read them, then watch them?? Idk, I can't remember what Meggy told me to do...

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I read first cause mom wouldn't let me watch em with Meag (when they first came out on dvd) till I did so. I was disdapointed when I saw Shelob b/c in my brain it was way cooler!
I am a ya'll aren't I? I want info. I shall e-mail yo sista. I like dose movies and I havebent seen dem in a while.
Ok no more creepy I-don't-know what-to-call-it talk.

Luke Hobbs said...

Snaps for Emy, for waiting to watch the movie until after reading the book. The only time I would ever recommend anyone to watch the movie first is if they simply don't have time to read the book. Which is where my future parents-in-law have found themselves; I'm very proud of them for watching the movies. ;-)

The book is infinitely better than the movie and it's easier to keep track of everything (because it's a book, so you can go slower or flip back and look quickly at what you've already read).

Anonymous said...

Oh!! See Tony, I'm doing it right!!! Thanks, Luke... I have time to read the books I just haven't yet... hm, wonder why? :P
It may take me a while to get through the books, though (esp. at this rate :P) b/c it all sounds confusing to me. Then again, I've seen several clips and heard innumeral accounts of different parts of the story from Meggy. :P

Pyrolord said...

How do you *know* you're doing it right.

Oh well, You're probably right Luke, as usual. ;P

Anonymous said...

B/c Luke said so.

Brandon's Girl said...

la te da.
~Nicole

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I was just thinking. Do you know that the suit betrays how skinny you are? If you are able to fit into a suit that is that much too short, you must be quite skinny. Or do you prefer the term lanky. I think that is how you spell it. IDK!

Unknown said...

Lanky, def. Tall thin long lean lanky Jones!

that's a line from a Ray Stevens song, btw.